Feeding Your Baby poster
A fun and practical poster to stick onto your fridge with the important nutrients and foods required for children's growth and development. This guide will help ensure you are feeding your baby a variety of nutrient dense foods.
Once purchased, you will receive a link in an email to download your high-res poster in PDF format. Simply print at home or Officeworks for a larger, high quality size.
Autumn Seasonal Guide
The latest e-book to be released by Jo Kate Nutrition!
Learn all about the benefits of eating seasonally as we celebrate Autumn and all it has to offer.
Containing 70 pages, this ebook includes the following:
Autumn lookbook, menu & recipes
Children's activities: cooking, crafting, making, planting & reading
How to's: beeswax wraps, tonics & natural medicines
Preparing for winter: immunity, fermenting, pickling, stocking the freezer
Pregnancy Nutrition Guide
Congratulations on your pregnancy - what an incredible time you are coming into, whether it is your first baby or fourth, pregnancy is an exciting time as you await the birth of your precious babe. This guide is here to help you know what your body and growing baby require during pregnancy, as well as how to practically obtain these nutrients on a daily basis.
Containing 29 pages, this guide includes information on the following topics:
1. The importance of nutrition during pregnancy
2. Supplementation recommendations
3. What nutrients are required for each trimester
4. Food sources of the nutrients required
5. What to eat during pregnancy
6. Foods to support and prepare for labour
7. Common pregnancy complaints and holistic treatments to address them
Nourishing the New Mother
This book was written to provide education, tools and practical application to help both prepare and navigate the postpartum period gently and confidently. Focusing on the health and wellbeing of the mother so she can best look after her baby.
Containing 68 pages, this ebook includes information on the following topics:
1. The six nutritional treatment aims for the postpartum period
2. Treatment plans for when issues arise such as reflux, low milk supply and mastitis
3. Getting ready for baby: hospital bag packing list, foods to eat in the last few weeks of pregnancy that can prepare you for labour, cesarean section recovery and the best foods to eat for the days and weeks after birth
4. Information on a wholefood diet, pantry list, food storage, meal prep and storage tips, specific micronutrients required and their food sources
5. 36 recipes including breakfast, main meals, snacks and drinks. Further snack and drink suggestions
Free Breastfeeding Guide
Breastfeeding is a beautiful time between mother and child, yet is demanding on our bodies as women. Eating the right foods is crucial for producing good quality milk and also to continue to nurture your own body to avoid depletion.
This free guide provides you with the specific nutrients required during breastfeeding as well as some ideas for breakfast, lunch/dinner and snacks.
This e-book contains 21 nourishing recipes, which are sure to provide you with some inspiration for your Christmas menu and beyond.
It includes ideas for breakfast, mains, sides and desserts as well as some sweet treats for the kids.
I aim to always include some wholesome ingredients such as ancient grains, good fats, high quality meats and organic dairy where possible. You will also find some great vegan and vegetarian options as well as some seafood, the humble glazed ham, and plenty of sides to accompany your roast turkey.
Christmas is all about celebration so surround yourself with the people you love and enjoy eating the foods that make you happy.